Thursday, November 18, 2010

Riddles!

Hey! I found an old picture of Charlie that'll I'll show at the end but for now... I have some riddles for you! 
Question!
1. 2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish. So why do they bring home only 3 fishes?
2. It is an insect, and the first part of its name is the name of another insect. What is it?
3. When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you don’t have me. What am I?
4. The person who makes it has no need for it. The person who purchases it does not use it. The person who does use it does not know that they are. What is it?
Oh Charlie! You were so cute when you were a puppie! :)
Anyway, Answers!
1. Because the fishing group comprises of a grandfather, his son, and his son’s son – hence just three people.
2. Beetle
3. A secret
4. A coffin
Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment