Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Review of Harry Potter

Well today I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I loved it! I was suspenseful and very moving. I very much liked the painted portion of the movie demonstrating the 3 brother tale. I also really liked how they really tried to stay with the story line of the book(there are so many necessary details); unlike some movies I've seen... *cough*twilight*cough* Anyway, one thing I would have loved if they had added would have been in the very beginning when Harry's Uncle and them are leaving, in the book the fat boy, Dudley might be his name, before he leaves he hesitates and walks back towards Harry and asks why he isn't going with and where is he going. It shows a really sensitive side of him that you don't see in the other movies. But besides that it was a great movie! I'd give it 5 out of 5 stars! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment