Saturday, November 27, 2010

On Dreams

So yesterday I had a dream where my whole class was going on this trip for like 5 months. So we all grabbed our bags and climbed on this really long school bus. On it, I sat next to my long time friend, Milky, where she was looking at a calender and I said, "We're going to be gone for like, what, 5 months?"  She nodded and pointed at June as the month we would be coming back. I was super excited about this. Then the bus stopped suddenly and we picked up this surfer guy and the driver asked if he was to stay with us and he said yes. Well I looked out the window and saw the most beautiful sunset ever on the ocean. I jumped out the bus and glided over the water laughing hysterically. Then I started swimming back and when I got back on the bus it turned out to magically be a hotel. There my history teacher was there trying to explain something to us. He said, " Well, I can't show you everything." Then he took off his pants! and we all started screaming and ran away. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Bo, you have the strangest dreams, I swear :)
    That made me (literally) laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete