Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Harry Potter!

The 7th movie, part one, is coming out on November 19!!! I'm superbly excited! I've watched all of the movies as they came out and, well I don't own every book. On impulse I have bought the 1st and the last book. What about all the books in between? My mind didn't seem to think that they were important enough to buy... haha it's weird. Hopefully anyone who's reading this has already read the 7th book, so it'll be no shocker that Harry does die. I've had a few friends explain to me that he comes back due to his will, but I don't believe them. Your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Harry does come back because he wants to! After all, he has to finish off Voldemort. By killing Harry, Voldemort destroyed his last horcrux, so that's why Harry is still able to live. I forgot to tell you that part... oops :)

    Lovely fish, btdubs (I can't tell you how long I've wanted to say that!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. btdubs? You're so weird... I actually had to look that up... I'm so not hip...

    ReplyDelete